We Offer Auto Insurance with Plans For Personal and Business Use. All Coverage Is Subject To Availability and Underwriting As Follows:
- BODILY INJURY LIABILITY - Provides coverage for a covered loss for injuries to other persons.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE - Provides coverage for a covered loss for damage by an insured vehicle to the property of another.
- PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION (PIP) - Provides coverage for a covered loss in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault for the named insured, spouse and resident relatives reasonable medical expenses, loss of wages, replacement services and funeral expenses. Coverage can be purchased without a deductible or with a deductible that can be applied only the named insured and spouse or the named insured, spouse and resident relatives. Loss of wages can also be excluded.
- UNINSURED MOTORIST - Provides coverage for a covered loss to the insured and passengers for bodily injury caused by the operator of an uninsured vehicle. Coverage can be purchased either non-stacked which provides coverage for the injured with the chosen limits for the insured vehicle that may be recovered or stacked which provides the injured with the chosen limits added together by the number of insured vehicles to determine the total amount that may be recovered.
- MEDICAL PAYMENTS - Provides coverage for a covered loss with limited payment for the driver and passengers medical and funeral expenses in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- COMPREHENSIVE - Provides coverage for a covered loss to a insured vehicle for theft or vandalism.
- COLLISION - Provides coverage in the event of a covered loss to a insured car caused by collision with another vehicle or object regardless of fault.
- RENTAL REIMBURSEMENT - Reimburses rental expense for a replacement vehicle.
- TOWING - Reimburses towing expense from the location of an insured disabled vehicle.